Coming off of our #FlashBlab with Khevin Barnes on Tuesday, here is my twist on an Emory Austin quote:
“Some days you won’t feel like laughing: Laugh anyway!” ~Stephie!
Because the sound quality was compromised Tuesday, I wanted to share some of my take-aways with you.
- Laughter is a basic, an essential NEED
- Laughter takes INTENTION on my part; I MUST schedule time to laugh, the DO it
- Laughter requires that I get out of my head, so to speak (not an easy thing for me)
- Spontaneous laughter and a more ‘forced’ laughter are BOTH beneficial from a health and wellness standpoint
- Laughter is a skill; it can be learned and recaptured if lost
- A tickle can easily lead into a full on belly laugh
- Laughter Calls are a great place to start
So, on those days when you don’t feel like laughing, laugh anyway!
PS Don’t forget to register for Khevin’s Laughter Summit, a FREE online webinar on 7/2-7/3