You or someone you love may be the 1 in 8 U.S. women (about 12%) who have or will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of their lifetime. In 2014, an estimated 232,670 new cases of invasive breast cancer were expected to be diagnosed in women in the U.S., along with 62,570 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer.
Live Your New Beginning After Cancer free teleseminar on January 21st at 7:00 pm EST.
Have you recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and feeling..
- overwhelmed by all of the feelings and emotions that are coming up for you?
- still struggling with these feelings and on top of that feeling fatigued and not like yourself?
- trying to transition back to daily life, but don’t know what that looks like for you?
- facing a recurrence?
- being held down by the anxiety of the fear around recurrence?
I help women diagnosed with breast cancer cope step-by-step with the emotional and physical challenges that they face so they can feel confident and in control of their lives again.
Gina Costa Goldfarb, a certified professional coach, fundraiser for women’s cancers, and survivor and caregiver, will provide insights about what comes up around diagnosis and treatment and how you can walk through it and come out the other side with a new perspective on life.
In this one hour call, Gina will cover:
- The draining emotions that come up while walking your cancer journey.
- Why it’s important to be with your emotions so that you can shift out of them.
- How the proper thought process and mindset can take you to a whole new level of healing and creating a new beginning for moving forward with life.
The call will also cover some tips on reducing fatigue, facing uncertainty and how cancer should be thought of as a marathon, not a sprint.
Additionally, there will be some interactive questions and journaling exercises, so be sure you have a journal or paper and a pen handy!
The first step to your new beginning may begin with this call!
If you would like more information on the upcoming call and registration, email me at email@example.com or view my website for call information, counseling packages, to learn more about me and where my journey started.
Please feel to share this e-mail.
Gina Costa CPC, ELI-MP
Certified Professional Coach
New Beginnings Coaching Services, LLC